Saturday, October 4, 2008

Workaholic

It's Saturday night at 19:10 and I'm at work, billing, billing, billing... We have a big trial starting on the 20th, so for the next 3 weeks, my life is not my own. The bad news is that a) I'm at work and b) my back is hurting from sitting so much (that, and carrying the 17" monster laptop I got from PC Laptops - seriously, do not buy the big guy).


The good news is that i'm uploading new trial exhibits, videos, and depo transcripts on the laptop so that frees up my desktop for television viewing. After an episode of House, The Office, and now (please, no snickering) Extreme Home Makeover - I'm feeling better about life. I know, the show is pure shite but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.


This post is dedicated to work... so, a little bit about my job. I work for a small litigation firm in Salt Lake




No comments: